The African Black Soap is made with 50% shea butter and is 100% natural. It is commonly used for cosmetic and health benefits pertaining to the skin. It may be used for the hands, face, body, and even lathered to use as an effective shampoo. It is known as a natural source of Vitamin A and Vitamin E as well as iron. Black African Soap allows for an all-natural cleansing process and does not contain any synthetic fragrances, color additives, or animal ingredients.
– African Black soap is known for softening the skin and creating a smooth surface.
– African Black soap helps to strengthen the skin and hair.
– African Black soap contains a high amount of glycerin, which absorbs moisture from the air and literally deposits it into the skin, making the skin soft and supple.
– For centuries, Ghanaians and Nigerians have used black soap to help relieve acne, oily skin, clear blemishes and various other skin issues. Many swear by it for skin irritations and conditions such as eczema and psoriasis.
– Women in Africa will use black soap during pregnancy and afterwards to keep them from getting stretch marks and to protect them from dry skin that is often accompanied by pregnancy.
– African Black soap can also be used as a hair shampoo. The shea butter in the soap softens the hair, while the vitamins give it strength.
– Men can use black soap in shaving. The high shea butter content leaves the skin smooth and protected.
– African black soap is unique in that it contains no preservatives, color enhancers, or fragrances
African Black Soap is an easily pliable and granular material. It is a soft block and may be physically crumbly, but is easily molded back into a solid form. In contact with water it foam & lather well.
African Black Soap is the most pure & the best soap.